Adventure is just over the horizon.

The Journey begins here.....













Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rumble in da The Ghetto, Flatirons style.



The weather continues to be just fantastic here in Colorado making for great days in the outdoors. Me and my friend Shumin climbed a bit in Eldorado Canyon Friday afternoon in the roof route area. We started on the classic Rosy Crucifixion and finished on some of shorter roof routes down below. Twas a tad bit warm....

I get a call late that night from my friend Matt telling me that he and his "crew" were planning on going up into the Flatirons to do some bouldering in an area called the "Ghetto" and asked if I wanted to join them. I said sure because I figured it would be a good chance to snap some photos of them and do a little bouldering myself.

John "JD" Dunn. One of the founding fathers of the Ghetto establishing many of the problems.


John going big!


Graig contemplating his next move.


Kai focused on the top out.


Matt "aka" Hip Hop looking solid on Skin Poppin' Slut.


Graig totally dialed in.


Hip Hop


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment