Adventure is just over the horizon.

The Journey begins here.....













Monday, August 2, 2010

Published Photos!

WooooHoooo! I'm so psyched to finally get a couple photos published in a soon to be released guidebook from Stewart Green. It's called "Best of Denver and Boulder" and should be out in the fall.

Stewart was looking thru some photos on Mountain project and stumbled across a few of mine and then contacted me to ask if I would be interested in having them in his upcoming guidebook. Of course I said yes!

The photo I took of Nick Chan on the Naked Edge took some effort to get myself into that setting and I was really happy with the shots I got of him that day. The shot of Jill Copper was a spur of the moment one day in Eldorado Canyon. Stewart had emailed me a list of routes he would like to have pictures of and the Bastille Crack was one of them. I was hanging out in Eldo one evening and noticed a couple walking over to that particular route. I went over and talked to them and asked if they were ok with me shooting photos of them. They kindly obliged and I shot several photos of Jill and her soon to be husband Creighton.

Hopefully this is just the beginning!


Nick Chan feeling the exposure on the Naked Edge.


Jill Cooper on the timeless classic Bastille Crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment