Adventure is just over the horizon.

The Journey begins here.....













Friday, October 22, 2010

Desert Solitude

I was fortunate last week to be able to spend a few days in the Utah desert with some good friends to enjoy the incredible climbing and vast beauty known as Indian Creek.

Here are some of my favorite shots from the trip.

I awoke to this one morning and ran up to the top of the hill to capture this shot.


Steven on "Camping under the Influence" 5.12 Second Meat Wall.


Usual night at creek pasture.


Still recovering from a broken back, Chick runs a lap on Broken Brain 5.12.


Steven sending Broken Brain 5.12, first go of the day!


Another beautiful sunset... one of the many reasons I keep coming back.

1 comment:

  1. Rob, your photos are beautiful! I'll be there for ten days starting Monday, I hope I can get just one shot as nice as yours.

    Also, Chick is a Badass.

    ReplyDelete