Adventure is just over the horizon.

The Journey begins here.....













Saturday, December 12, 2009

Windy Weekend

I was hoping to possibly get out some this weekend to do a little climbing since the temps have finally risen back into the high forties and the sun is shining. But, as always, the wind has decided to make an appearance creating bitter windchills making it better to climb indoors.

So, for a change of pace, I've posted up some of my favorites pictures of the local flora.




Columbine, the state flower










Alpine forget- me- nots. This is probably my favorite alpine flower. It's mostly found at 12,000 ft or above.






Looking west at Mt Evans.


No, this is not Colorado. Believe it or not it was taken in NJ at a local park. It's one of the best photos my camera has ever taken. Be sure to click on photo to enlarge because the detail is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment